Municipalities & Communities
Since our foundation we have collaborated with several municipalities in the execution and conservation of their infrastructures. In this sense we follow the current challenges of municipalities in the implementation of intelligent solutions with the purpose of improving the quality of life of people, thus making cities more modern, efficient and sustainable. In other words, Smart Cities.
JJTOMÉ offers a global, customizable and scalable service within smart cities. From design to maintenance, our solutions integrate the main needs of cities, such as: cost reduction, better energy performance, better quality of life, better mobility, better infrastructure, greater protection and safety.
Regardless of the size of the Municipality, we believe we are the right partner for the development of ‘Smart Cities’ solutions adapted to each reality.
EXPERCITÉ is the brand of EIFFAGE ÉNERGIE SYSTÈMES, dedicated specifically to cities and communities in order to offer a unique service within the framework of Smart Cities solutions.
Services we offer
Medium and Low Voltage Networks, Public Lighting and Affected Services
With more than 60 years of experience we are a reference and highly qualified company in the context of the affected services having a vast curriculum of projects of enormous organisational and technical complexity.
We are a reference company in the field of public lighting, having participated in most of the decorative lighting of the monuments of the city of Lisbon.
Since 1950 we have performed medium and low voltage electrical networks, being a reference in these areas.
Services we offer:
• Design, development and execution of projects (turnkey)
• Supply and installation of transformer stations
• Execution and maintenance of medium and low voltage electrical networks
• Extensions of connection to the mains
• Street lighting in cities, lighting in monuments, motorways, sports equipment
• Electrical and telecommunications infrastructure in plots
• Water supply and distribution networks
• Irrigation networks
• Sanitation networks
• Rainwater networks
• Fire networks
• Gas networks
• Functional testing and commissioning;
• Civil construction support work: opening of ditches, foundations of transformer stations and lighting towers
• Tunnel evacuation signalling - Benelux
Electrical Installations and Communications
• Distribution of electrical energy of MV and LV (medium voltage and low voltage)
• Assembly and installation of transformer and sectioning stations
• Assembly and installation of generating sets
• Assembly and installation of UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
• Assembly and installation of power factor compensation batteries
• General electrical installation (electrical switchboards, feeds, sockets and normal and emergency lighting)
• Ground Networks – Protection and Service
• Telecommunications, structured network and TV-R (Television and Radio)
• Data Centre
• Centralised Technical Management System
• Centralised clocks
• Fixed intercommunication, radio intercommunication, doorman’s video
• Car parks management and control
• Audio-visual, simultaneous translation, videoconferencing
• Photovoltaic self-consumption and Self-Consumption Photovoltaic Production Units, with the possibility of financing
Assembly and installation of the following systems:
• AFDS – Fire Detection
• AGDS – Gas Detection
• ACMDS – Carbon Monoxide Detection
• AIRDS – Intrusion and Robbery
• AACS – Access Control
• AES – Automatic Extinguishing
• CCTV – Closed Circuit Television
• Security centralisation
• Intrinsic safety of gantries and RX scanners
• Sound and emergency ‘public address’/evacuation
Electromechanical, HVAC, Hydraulic and Gas Facilities
• Air conditioning, ventilation and smoke removal systems.
• Water systems (hot sanitary water, potable water, raw water, pure water and irrigation).
• Sanitation systems (domestic sewage, rainwater drainage, water treatment stations (ETA`s), waste water treatment stations).
• Gas networks and PRM's (regulating and measuring station).
• Active fire-fighting networks (sprinklers, RIA, foaming agents, CO2 and inert gases).
• Energy efficiency systems (solar thermal and geothermal).
• Reuse and recycling of domestic and rainwater wastewater.
• Industrial/laboratory/hospital fluids (steam, compressed air, vacuum, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, humidification by electrodes).
• Integrated technical management systems and telemanagement of mechanical facilities
Energy Efficiency is an area of multidisciplinary activity. JJTomé is particularly well qualified as it counts in its various business areas with the experience and technical skills that are relevant to its approach. We propose integrated, tailor-made solutions whether or not with funding included. We have a relevant curriculum, built on acquired and ongoing experience.
Services we offer:
• Energy efficiency projects (Financing solutions for companies, design, construction, operation and maintenance)
• Software development of energy management systems
• Electrical mobility - electric vehicle charging stations
• Power factor compensation batteries
• Indoor and outdoor lighting
• Remodelling of thermal power plants for the production and distribution of cold and hot water for HVAC system
• Remodelling of terminal units of the HVAC system
• Production of domestic hot water through alternative systems (solar heating, recovery of chillers, heat pumps)
• Centralised technical management systems
• Auto photovoltaic consumption and storage, Self-Consumption Photovoltaic Production Units, with the possibility of financing