João Jacinto Tomé SA (JJTOMÉ) is the Portuguese subsidiary of EIFFAGE ÉNERGIE SYSTÈMES, a company of the EIFFAGE Group specialized in the realization and management of “turnkey” projects in the field of energy, including electrical and mechanical installations (HVAC and other fluids), as well as multi-technical maintenance.
JJTOMÉ has 70 years of existence and has more than 6,000 references, positioning itself as a partner with its customers in the development of its activity in four markets. Respectively: Industry, Infrastructures & Networks, Tertiary and Municipalities & Communities. In these markets, JJTOMÉ highlights its integrated offer within the scope of Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization. In this way, meeting the needs of each client, JJTOMÉ offers a comprehensive solution from energy performance assessment, elaboration of energy rationalization plans, energy audits, support and dimensioning of renewable energy systems for self-consumption, energy management software, electric mobility and support for application processes for funds such as the PRR, Portugal 2030 and/or direct funding.
Choosing JJTOMÉ means having the support of an experienced management team, with professional, trained and highly qualified technicians, concerned about safety and with the assets they install or maintain. Using the best techniques and innovative solutions, we provide a global service that can cover all phases of a project, from design to maintenance.
Committed to long-term partnerships, based on trust we bet on providing a service adjusted to the customer's needs.
JJTOMÉ is installed in a sustained manner in Portugal.
- Electrical Installations and Systems in Industrial Buildings and Large Public and Private Buildings;
- Communications Infrastructures;
- Electrical Infrastructures in Urbanisations;
- Electrical Mobility - Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Public Lighting of Cities, Monuments and Motorway Lighting;
- Underground and Overhead Distribution Networks in Low, Medium and High Voltage;
- Assembly of Thermoelectric Power Plants and Emergency Groups;
- Assembly of Substations and Transformer Stations;
- Photovoltaic Parks Assembly;
- Micro-generation Facilities (Thermal Solar, Photovoltaic Solar and Micro Wind Turbines);
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation Facilities;
- Water and Sewage Treatment Lifting Stations;
- Water and Gas Networks;
- Multi-technical Maintenance.