AMBERGOL is the affiliate of João Jacinto Tomé SA that operates in the Angolan market, dedicated to the construction, maintenance and operation of electrical, water and sanitation facilities.
Created in 2006, AMBERGOL has the knowledge and experience of associated companies, in the various technical areas in the field of electrical, water and sanitation infrastructures, and knowledge of the Angolan reality.
‘Holder of technologically advanced solutions, we are today a reference in the Angolan market, with recognised competence by the government of Angola and several public and private institutions.’
- Design and construction of electrical, mechanical and air conditioning facilities of large public and private buildings;
- Communications infrastructures;
- Electrical infrastructure in urbanisations and public distribution networks;
- Public lighting of cities, monuments and motorway lighting;
- Underground and overhead distribution networks in low, medium and high voltage, public lighting facilities;
- Assembly of thermoelectric power plants and emergency groups;
- Assembly of substations and transformer stations;
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilation facilities;
- Water and sewage treatment lifting stations;
- Water and gas networks;
- Industrial and multi-technical management and maintenance;
- Management of energy networks;
- Facilities management;
- Water capture, treatment, distribution and management;
- Energy production from renewable sources.